Hello Cardiff University PGR Day attendees!
Using this I’m a Scientist website live in THIS session, happening NOW, you can get answers to all your pressing public engagement-related questions, questions like:
- What’s the point of engaging with the public?
- What opportunities are there?
- How do I engage effectively?
- What’s the difference between outreach and engagement?
- Who is Boaty McBoatface, anyway?
- And much, much more.
I’m a Scientist is an online public engagement event that gets all kinds of scientists talking to school students around the UK. Scientists develop their communication skills, gain a fresh perspective on their work, and find out what young people think about science and the role of scientists. Apply now to take part.